Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

MIND BLOWN!

Okay so a while back I went on a Martinelli's Apple Cider kick [yes, like I am five] and I was literally drinking a bottle a day. Living it up! And I started gathering quite the collection of those little white plastic caps that come with you can save for later, which I obviously didn't need so I would just toss them in the drawer. Then came the A-HA moment! 
Those handy little white caps fit most champagne and wine bottles. NOT all but most. And its way better than the cork and way cheaper than the fancy little gadgets you can buy. :)

Try it!


2 comments:

  1. What a great solution... Good thinking!!
    I really like apple cider too.....
    what you want it to say
    It was so fun to see this linked up at our party. :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing! I found this on Crystelle Boutique's party hop! :)

    ReplyDelete